WEBSITE UPDATED April 25, 2020
The E520 Hyperion Stereo Processor pre-order date has been EXTENDED until April 30, 2020. . Click on the SHOP link above for pricing and details.
Click here for full details.Download the PDF (updated April 25) with detailed descriptions for each effect.
Much has been happening with the Covid-19 outbreak. Here is the current status of our business:
- E520 Hyperion is now entering in final beta testing before production release.
- The PDF detailing all the E520 algorithms and associated CV and parameters has been updated. Download it on the E520 page.
- We have added 2 new algorithms: the Voder (a 15-band speech filter bank) and the Pattern Delay. Check the E520 Demo page for these and other audio examples.
- Due to delays in receiving parts, E520 shipment begins sometime in mid-June.
- Dealers are still receiving shiments of our other modules. There are no parts shortages for existing modules.
The E300 Ultra VCO is now available and shipping to dealers.
A modern revision of our legendary MOTM-300 Ultra VCO, the E300 (co-designed with Dave Rossom of EMu) features 10 octave tracking with superior temperature drift.
Click here for full details.
THE E352 CLOUD TERRARIUM
The E352 has shipped over 1000 units around the world, and was named MusicRadar's 2017 Eurorack Module of the Year.
E370 QUAD MORPHING VCO
The E370 began as a successful Kickstarter project, and is now shipping to dealers world-wide.
Using a new 216MHz DSP and a TFT color display, the E370 is highly programmable. You can even load in your own wavetables using our free cross-platform editor and save/recall presets.
See the E370 page for details.
Download WaveEdit, our free, open-source wavetable editor!
WaveEdit runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Using a simple interface and custom graphics, WaveEdit aloows easy editing, creating, and formatting wavetables for use in the E352 and E370 VCO. External wave samples can me imported (from Serum or other .WAV files) and scaled to fit into the E352/E370 format. Visit the WaveEdit page here for details.
NEW TUTORIAL VIDEOS
We've started a series of design videos, highlighting the CAD tools we use use here at Synthtech. You can subscribe to the SynthTech tutorials channel for the full series.
There are just a few now, in the months ahead we will add more and place them all on a single web page for quick browsing.
Please contact us if you have any feedback.